GAMMA has two membership categories as follows:
Full Members are National Federations that meet GAMMA’s minimum requirements. Full Member Status privileges include voting rights at Congress and involvement with all of GAMMA’s development plans.
Requirements include the following:
- A minimum of one year as a Provisional Member
- Participation in all GAMMA Tournaments required by GAMMA
- Participation in all required GAMMA Meetings
- Participation in all required GAMMA Seminars and Courses
- Proof of National Federation existing as a legal entity
- Recognition of National Sports Authorities from each respected Federation
- Fully functioning and ethically-positive Federations
Provisional members are National Federations that do not meet the full requirements of Full Member Status. Such Federations do not have the right to vote at congress, but have the right to attend.
Interested? Feel free to contact us for any questions you may have.